In an era when nearly everything can be purchased online, choosing the right insurance policy takes more than just the click of a button. Doing research online is a great place to start, but there's value in the face-to-face conversations that come with meeting with an insurance agent. An insurance agent who lives and works in your community can help you choose the insurance coverage that suits your needs.
Your relationship with your agent doesn't end when you purchase a policy. Agents are there to provide quick answers when you need to update your policy or when you have an unexpected change in your life. So, when is it a good idea to contact your agent? No matter what type of policy you have, here are some situations where your agent may be a great resource.
From life changes to shopping, saving or traveling, your car insurance policy may come into play more often than you might think. An insurance agent can answer many questions that arise, including the following:
· Can I Get an Insurance Quote on a Car I haven't Bought Yet?
· Does Car Insurance Cover Test Drives?
· How Talking to an Agent Can Save You Money on Car Insurance
· How Can I Get Common Car Insurance Discounts
Renting a Vehicle
· I'm Renting a Car. Do I Need to Buy Their Insurance?
· Should I Buy Extra Rental Car Insurance at the Counter?
Adding a New Driver
· My Teen Doesn't Have a Car. Do I Add Him to the Family Auto Insurance Policy?
· What You Should Know Before Buying Car Insurance for Your Young Driver
· What You Should Know About Your First Auto Insurance Policy
· Does Turning 25 Affect My Car Insurance?
After an Accident
· What Should I Do If I'm In a Car Accident?
Owning a home comes with a lot of responsibility, from maintenance to insuring your property. An agent can help answer some questions you may have regarding the following:
· How Much Homeowners Insurance Do I Need?
· How Much Does Homeowners Insurance Cost?
· What's the Timeline for Switching My Homeowners Insurance During a Move?
· Does Homeowners Insurance Cover My Move?
· Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Home Renovation Projects?
· A Contractor Damaged My Home. Will Insurance Cover It?
· Is My Fire Pit Covered by Homeowners Insurance?
· Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Your Backyard Pool?
Becoming a Landlord
· Will Home Insurance Protect Me as a Landlord?
Whether you just graduated college or are downsizing after retirement, here are some of the frequently asked questions your agent can help answer about renters insurance:
· What Does Renters Insurance Cover?
· What Do I Need to Know About Renters Insurance?
· Do I Need Renters Insurance If I Don't Really Own Much?
If you're considering buying life insurance — or if you have questions about an existing policy — an agent consultation may be beneficial. From the difference between term and permanent policies to buying a policy separate from your employer's, here are some of life insurance basics that an agent can help with:
· Life Insurance FAQs
· Do I Really Need More Than One Life Insurance Policy?
· What's the Benefit of 'Lifelong Protection' in a Life Insurance Policy?
· I Have Life Insurance Through My Employer. Isn't That Enough?
When it comes to consulting your insurance agent, don't be afraid to ask questions — that's what they're there for! The more you know, the more you may get out of your insurance policies.
CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE - 432-848-3055